Boston's South End is the heart of the city's art scene with SoWa's artist studios, the Boston Center for the Arts (BCA), dance companies, and numerous galleries all within a stone's throw of each other. It's also home to some of the cities coziest restaurants, and quaint streets with historical buildings like Union Park, the setting of this illustration.
- Signed by the artist.
- Printed on archival fine art matte paper.
- Available with or without text.
- Sold unframed. Previews with frames are for illustration purposes only.
- Art Print Sizes: 8"x10" and 11"x14"
- Poster Sizes: 18"x24" and 24"x36" Please allow up to 14 days for poster sizes to be custom printed. These sizes are not available for local pick-up.
For ease of framing, these prints are sized to fit in standard frames without a mat. Please visit my Framing Suggestions page for affordable frame options.
Due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly from the actual color of the print.