Somerville, Massachusetts Print
An illustration for where Kat Maus Haus got its start! The Somerville Community Bike Path, a .8 mile stretch of a longer network of mixed-use paths, is a peaceful reprieve from the busy streets around Davis Square. It's frequented by cyclists, runners, dog walkers, and the occasional unicycle or brass band (Somerville has its quirks and we love them).
- Signed by the artist.
- Printed on archival fine art matte paper.
- Available with or without text.
- Sold unframed. Previews with frames are for illustration purposes only.
- Art Print Sizes: 8"x10" and 11"x14"
- Poster Sizes: 18"x24" and 24"x36" Please allow up to 14 days for poster sizes to be custom printed. These sizes are not available for local pick-up.
For ease of framing, these prints are sized to fit in standard frames without a mat. Please visit my Framing Suggestions page for affordable frame options.
Due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly from the actual color of the print.