Salem may best be known for its role in the witch hunts of the 1600s and its present-day Halloween celebrations, but "Witch City" is also a beautiful, waterfront town with delicious food, a bustling downtown full of small businesses, a rich arts scene, and people who are unapologetically themselves. Rock on Salem 🤘
This illustration is inspired by Derby Wharf Light and the active harbor that surrounds it.
- Signed by the artist.
- Printed on archival fine art matte paper.
- Available with or without text.
- Sold unframed. Previews with frames are for illustration purposes only.
- Art Print Sizes: 8"x10" and 11"x14"
- Poster Sizes: 18"x24" and 24"x36" Please allow up to 14 days for poster sizes to be custom printed. These sizes are not available for local pick-up.
For ease of framing, these prints are sized to fit in standard frames without a mat. Please visit my Framing Suggestions page for affordable frame options.
Due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly for the actual color of the print.