Portland, Maine Print
With sweeping views of Casco Bay, Portland's Eastern Promenade is beloved by locals seeking relaxation and recreation along the city's waterfront. This largest park in Portland was designed by renowned landscape architect, Fredric Olmsted, and features numerous opportunities for public recreation and enjoyment including a community garden, a public beach and boat launch, numerous park benches for taking in the view, a playground, and various athletic facilities.
- Signed by the artist.
- Printed on archival fine art matte paper.
- Available with or without text.
- Sold unframed. Previews with frames are for illustration purposes only.
- Art Print Sizes: 8"x10" and 11"x14"
- Poster Sizes: 18"x24" and 24"x36" Please allow up to 14 days for poster sizes to be custom printed. These sizes are not available for local pick-up.
For ease of framing, these prints are sized to fit in standard frames without a mat. Please visit my Framing Suggestions page for affordable frame options.
Due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly for the actual color of the print.