North End, Boston Print
Buy two or more prints and get $5 off each! Applies to all prints and sizes.
Boston's North End is a neighborhood bustling with tourists and bursting with history. North Square, depicted in this illustration, has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1961. It was once home to Paul Revere and the original Old North Meeting House, and the Freedom Trail runs through the square (marked by a brick line shown on the sidewalk on the left).
- Signed by the artist.
- Printed on archival fine art matte paper.
- Available with or without text.
- Sold unframed. Previews with frames are for illustration purposes only.
- Art Print Sizes: 8"x10" and 11"x14"
- Poster Sizes: 18"x24" and 24"x36" Please allow up to 14 days for poster sizes to be custom printed. These sizes are not available for local pick-up.
For ease of framing, these prints are sized to fit in standard frames without a mat. Please visit my Framing Suggestions page for affordable frame options.
Due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly from the actual color of the print.