Lonesome Lake Print
A hiker takes in the view of Franconia Ridge while dipping their feet in the cool waters of Lonesome Lake, a popular spot in the White Mountains of New Hampshire that somehow doesn't ever seem to lose its magic.
- A topographic map of Franconia Ridge incorporated into mountainscape.
- Signed by the artist.
- Printed on archival fine art matte paper.
- Sold unframed. Previews with frames are for illustration purposes only.
- Art Print Sizes: 8"x10" and 11"x14"
- Poster Sizes: 18"x24" and 24"x36" Please allow up to 14 days for poster sizes to be custom printed. These sizes are not available for local pick-up.
For ease of framing, these prints are sized to fit in standard frames without a mat. Please visit my Framing Suggestions page for affordable frame options.
Due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly for the actual color of the print.