Jackson, New Hampshire Print
Located on the edge of the White Mountain National Forest, picturesque Jackson, New Hampshire is home to some of the best cross-country ski trails in the east, as well as quaint restaurants, covered bridges, and historic hotels. In this illustration a cross-country skier crosses Eagle Mountain Fields.
- Signed by the artist.
- Printed on archival fine art matte paper.
- Available with or without text.
- Sold unframed. Previews with frames are for illustration purposes only.
- Art Print Sizes: 8"x10" and 11"x14"
- Poster Sizes: 18"x24" and 24"x36" Please allow up to 14 days for poster sizes to be custom printed. These sizes are not available for local pick-up.
For ease of framing, these prints are sized to fit in standard frames without a mat. Please visit my Framing Suggestions page for affordable frame options.
Due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly for the actual color of the print.