Cambridge, Massachusetts Print
Nestled across the Charles River from Boston, Cambridge is home to prestigious universities, a thriving biotech scene, some of the best restaurants, popular music venues, and picturesque neighborhoods in the greater Boston area. This illustration looks at the John Weeks Footbridge, the banks of the Charles bustling with runners, bikers and commuters, and one of the many brick and ivy clad buildings that make up the Harvard campus.
- Signed by the artist.
- Printed on archival fine art matte paper.
- Available with or without text.
- Sold unframed. Previews with frames are for illustration purposes only.
- Art Print Sizes: 8"x10" and 11"x14"
- Poster Sizes: 18"x24" and 24"x36" Please allow up to 14 days for poster sizes to be custom printed. These sizes are not available for local pick-up.
For ease of framing, these prints are sized to fit in standard frames without a mat. Please visit my Framing Suggestions page for affordable frame options.
Due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly for the actual color of the print.