Back Bay, Boston Print
Buy two or more prints and get $5 off each! Applies to all prints and sizes.
This illustration captures Commonwealth Avenue, a highlight of Boston's Back Bay neighborhood. With a 32-acre mall running down the center of the avenue and classic brownstone buildings flanking either side, it's a popular pedestrian and cyclist destination and thoroughfare.
- Signed by the artist.
- Printed on archival fine art matte paper.
- Available with or without text.
- Sold unframed. Previews with frames are for illustration purposes only.
- Art Print Sizes: 8"x10" and 11"x14"
- Poster Sizes: 18"x24" and 24"x36" Please allow up to 14 days for poster sizes to be custom printed. These sizes are not available for local pick-up.
For ease of framing, these prints are sized to fit in standard frames without a mat. Please visit my Framing Suggestions page for affordable frame options.
Due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly from the actual color of the print.