A hiker takes in the view of the Knife Edge Trail from Chimney Pond, a glacially formed pond nestled at the foot of the South Basin of Mount Katahdin, the northern terminus of the Appalachian Trail in Maine's Baxter State Park.
- A topographic map of Baxter State Park is incorporated into the mountain face.
- Signed by the artist.
- Printed on archival fine art matte paper.
- Available with or without text.
- Sold unframed. Previews with frames are for illustration purposes only.
- Art Print Sizes: 8"x10" and 11"x14"
- Poster Sizes: 18"x24" and 24"x36" Please allow up to 14 days for poster sizes to be custom printed. These sizes are not available for local pick-up.
For ease of framing, these prints are sized to fit in standard frames without a mat. Please visit my Framing Suggestions page for affordable frame options.
Due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly for the actual color of the print.