Boston's South End is the heart of the city's art scene with SoWa's artist studios, the Boston Center for the Arts (BCA), dance companies, and numerous galleries all within a stone's throw of each other. It's also home to some of the cities coziest restaurants, and quaint streets with historical buildings like Union Park, the setting of this illustration.
- Signed by the artist.
- Printed on archival fine art matte paper.
- Sold unframed. Previews with frames are for illustration purposes only.
- 8"x10" prints are made on 8.5"x11" paper, with a 3/4" border on the top and bottom, and 1/2" border on the sides. Shown in 11"x14" frame matted to 8"x10".
- 12"x18" prints are made on 13"x19" paper, with a 3/4" border on all sides. Shown in 18"x24" frame matted to 12"x18".
- 16"x22" prints are made on 18"x24" paper, with a 1" border on all sides. Shown in 18"x24" frame. Please allow up to 14 days for this size to be custom printed.
- 22"x34" prints are made on 24"x36" paper, with a 1" border on all sides. Shown in 24"x36" frame. Please allow up to 14 days for this size to be custom printed.
Due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly for the actual color of the print.