A hiker climbs up the final metal rungs to the summit of the Beehive Trail in Acadia National Park to take in the view of Great Head peninsula and Sand Beach. Old Soaker Island just peeks in from the right where kayakers and sailors enjoy a sunset at sea.
- A topographic map of the Beehive is incorporated into the summit rock.
- Signed by the artist.
- Printed on archival fine art matte paper.
- Available with or without text.
- Sold unframed. Previews with frames are for illustration purposes only.
- Art Print Sizes: 8"x10" and 11"x14"
- Poster Sizes: 18"x24" and 24"x36" Please allow up to 14 days for poster sizes to be custom printed. These sizes are not available for local pick-up.
For ease of framing, these prints are sized to fit in standard frames without a mat. Please visit my Framing Suggestions page for affordable frame options.
Due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly for the actual color of the print.