A hiker takes in the view of Franconia Ridge while dipping their feet in the cool waters of Lonesome Lake, a popular spot in the White Mountains of New Hampshire that somehow doesn't ever seem to lose its magic.
- A topographic map of Franconia Ridge incorporated into mountainscape.
- Signed by the artist.
- Printed on archival fine art matte paper.
- Sold unframed. Previews with frames are for illustration purposes only.
- 8"x10" prints are made on 8.5"x11" paper, with a 1/2" border on the top and bottom, and 3/4" border on the sides. Shown in 11"x14" frame matted to 8"x10".
- 12"x18" prints are made on 13"x19" paper, with a 3/4" border on all sides. Shown in 18"x24" frame matted to 12"x18".
Due to lighting and different devices you might be using, the color in the image may vary slightly for the actual color of the print.